Individual Membership Fee £35
You must be a bartender working in the UK to join the United Kingdom Bartenders’ Guild.
Trade Membership £50
You must be employed by a liquor company, or be a representative of a liquor company, or associated business, to join as an Associate Trade member.
All you have to do is fill out our form and on successful submission of the form you can make your payment using one of the following options :
1. You can pay through PayPal
No PayPal account nessasary you can use your credit or debit card.
2. You can pay by online Bank Transfer
- Bank: Barclays
- Branch: Birley Street, Blackpool
- Branch Code: 20-10-03
- Account Name: United Kingdom Bartenders’ Guild
- Account Number: 70430617
- Payment Reference: Your Full Name
3. You can send a personal cheque or postal order, made payable to United Kingdom Bartenders' Guild for £35/£50 to:
Jim Slavin, ‘Rosebank’, Blackness, Linlithgow, EH49 7NL, Scotland.