Rum x Laki Kane
The UK Bartenders Guild has announced its latest partnership with Pusser’s Rum, teaming up with London’s favourite tropical cocktail bar, Laki Kane, to deliver an evening of masterclasses, tastings and demonstrations to bring community, education and value to the members of the UKBG and the bartending community.
The event takes place on November 21st and forms part of a series of UKBG on-trade activations across the country aimed at education and awareness, and to promote learning and sharing.
Sponsored by Pusser’s Rum, this activation will be hosted at London’s favourite tropical cocktail bar, Laki Kane, London, N1 1QY 6pm–9pm.
Join the UKBG for an evening of Pusser’s Rum masterclasses, discover the history of the naval spirit with international brand rep, Steve Dingley as well as incredible tastings and demonstrations throughout the evening.
The event will also play host to a cocktail competition judged by UKBG President, Claudia Carrozzi, Pusser’s Rum Brand Representative, Steve Dingley, founder of Doctor Cocktail and UKBG Event and Digital Executive, Nicholas Medicamento, and Laki Kane co-founder, world-renowned bartender and rum connoisseur, Georgi Radev.
The event will consist of:
- A welcome drink on arrival
- A brief introduction to UKBG and Pusser’s Rum
- A Pusser’s Rum masterclass with Steve Dingley
- A cocktail competition featuring items from a mystery box
- The winning serve announcement
- A demonstration of the Painkiller cocktail serve
- An on-trade event not to be missed, there are limited spaces available and places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
Limited spaces available. To reserve your spot, please RSVP to email@example.com by 15th November