Join the world of cocktails and spirits! We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager / Sales Manager
This is a strategic position within http://www.spiritshunters.com.
In direct collaboration with the Executive Director and the Editor, the Operations Manager will be responsible for supporting readership development and partnership strategies, and will be in charge of technological operations and administrative and commercial operations.
This person is essential to development and will be an integral part of the management team.
About Spirits Hunters
Spiritshunters.com is a digital media in four languages (English, French, Spanish and Russian) available in a 360º touchscreen version with Erase and GIFS functions, played in 180 countries with a Click & Buy service. www.spiritshunters.com is our media, @spiritshunters_mag, our brand new Instagram. Welcome!
Spirits Hunters has managed in one year to emerge as a media with news on the art of drinking for bartenders, professionals and amateu
rs. We promote “Don’t Drink & Drive” and “The Art Of Tasting” philosophies with GIFS developed by graphic design students.
Our website has received three awards in recent months: Gold and double platinum from the Hermes Creative Awards, which honor the messengers and creators of the information revolution, and the Double Gold medal twice from the John Barleycorn Awards, for best design in the Marketing + Design category and for the CONFINEMENT BARTENDER CONTEST.
Interested in joining the Spirits Hunters team? And help us grow in this adventure?
This person is essential to the development and will be an integral part of the management team. His/her role will evolve with the structure. A strategic vision is fundamental for missions such as:
– Partnerships with GREAT GROUPS,
– Propose brand content to customers,
– Be an ambassador for the company to expand its notoriety,
– Offer all HS products for sale,
– Develop technological projects,
– The community development strategy in collaboration with our partners,
– Contribute to the growth of the company through creative ideas.
Be committed, motivated, and not to flinch at an evolving action plan. Love the art of tasting (not “drinking”). If you have operational and commercial qualities and a desire to share the daily life of a media startup, this opportunity could be for you.
– You have already had a successful experience in coaching and developing a media brand (or equivalent) (more than 2 years).
– You have already had a successful experience in business development or you have already had a successful experience in digital marketing (growth hacking).
– One important thing: to understand and speak English and French. Spanish is a plus.
– Ability to coordinate a team with diverse profiles in remote (international team).
– Understand the business development issues of a digital media and the market in line with the technological innovations “media”.
– Have a great sense of organization
Remuneration: according to profile between 30 and 40K gross annual salary.
Where? The offices are in Place de Clichy (there are many streets and bikes to get there).
If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com with your CV, a link to your LinkedIn profile and an answer to t
he following questions:
– How will your previous experiences help to answer the issues described above?
– Why do you want to work for SpiritsHunters.com?
– Why is this experience relevant to your career?
– What is your favorite drink?
If you want to add something else to your application, please do not hesitate.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – Nathalie Baylaucq if you need more information.