Staff retention is key to the success of the hospitality industry in the UK right now. So the UKBG is pleased to announce that guild members will now receive preferential rates when setting up an account with Hospitality Rewards. A scheme for employers to deliver real value back to their employees.
What does a Hospitality Reward scheme account give you?
- 10 – 25% off gym memberships at more than 3,500 gyms across the UK. Gyms include PureGym, Virgin, David Lloyd, Nuffield Health and The Gym Group.
- A pre-paid card to get 5-15% cash back at 80+ high street and online retailers such as Asda, Sainsbury’s, B&Q, John Lewis, Ikea, M&S and Pizza Express. UKBG Members can order their free card and could be saving on everyday purchases within 3-5 days.
- A vast voucher platform to purchase and send e-vouchers or physical gift cards from more than 60 brands. “This is a great way to recognise and reward employees. E-vouchers can be sent digitally with an accompanying message, and remember, you never pay the full face value of the voucher.” – Alex Brown, founder of Hospitality Rewards.
- Online discount codes include 25% off Whirlpool, Indesit & Hotpoint appliances, 20% off Fitbit and trade-specific discounts such as 10% off Oliver Harvey and 15% off Shoes For Crews.
- Money off days out with the family at attractions like Alton Towers, Legoland and GoApe.
- ‘Exclusive Member Perks’ make it more affordable and accessible for people who work in hospitality to eat out and attend exclusive events. Junsei, Marcus Wareing, Signature Brew, Market Halls, and Piazza Italiana are some of the brands involved. Hospitality Rewards also run quarterly members’ events.
- ‘Member Assistance Program’ includes a telephone helpline available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, offering:
- Counselling and emotional support
- Tax information
- Money management and debt support
- Personal legal information
- Medical information from a registered GP
- Free access to the My Healthy Advantage app for mood trackers, mini-health checks, a live chat facility and the online health and wellbeing portal www.healthassuredeap.com with extensive wellbeing resources, including four-week programmes, videos and webinars.
“We make a donation for every sign-up to our charity partner Hospitality Action.” – Alex Brown, founder of Hospitality Rewards.
Please head to the enquiry page of their website and let them know you are a UKBG member to receive a discount. The discount will depend on a) your number of employees and b) if you want the Member Assistance Program included.